website-www.floraldeco.co.uk tel 07980 569808 email floraldeco@googlemail.com


Thursday 8 November 2012

Katie and Innes, The Nottingham Conference Centre










I love it when the style of a wedding reflects the personality of a client, and this was one such case. My bride Katie writes for a living; on her website, she introduces herself "Hi I'm Katie and I work with words... By day she writes sparkling copy and non-fiction, and by night, she works on her first novel. How wonderful to be able to include hard back prose and poetry, printed bunting, and flowers made from pages of books, as part of the table decor. Combining literature with floral pieces in cut glass vases worked a treat! Thank you to my friend Jayne Claudine for the pretty photos.
Wedding flowers Nottingham, Floraldeco

No comments:

Post a Comment