website-www.floraldeco.co.uk tel 07980 569808 email floraldeco@googlemail.com


Monday 3 September 2012

A good photographer means so much




I recommend a handful of photographers, all for the same reason, their love and passion for what they do, and their arty creativity which I'm so inspired by. Rachael Connerton is one whose work I love. I can't imagine how happy Sam and Mark must have felt to have received these images of their day. Like the others, Rachael has a love of capturing images of beautiful things, working on them until she is completely happy with the result. She told me a little secret that she actually stole away the bouquet during the evening reception, to photograph it some more because she loved it so much! Thank you Rachael for these beautiful images of my work. 
Wedding flowers Nottingham, Floraldeco

No comments:

Post a Comment