website-www.floraldeco.co.uk tel 07980 569808 email floraldeco@googlemail.com


Saturday 9 June 2012

Claire and James, Belvoir Castle






What a fab way to spend a morning, setting up one gorgeous wedding at Belvoir Castle. I see a lot of lovely venues with my job, and Belvoir Castle is up there with the most spectacular. When I first met Claire, her words to me were: 'I would like my wedding flowers to reflect the style of the beautiful, wild, rambling gardens of Belvoir'. And it worked so well! The tiny chapel was decorated with climbing ivy trails and roses, and the tables of The State Dining Room were adorned with candelabras dressed with trailing floral displays of wild country garden flowers, in faded shades of cream and gold with masses of foliage and cow parsley. Bouquets were also wild,delicate and random. So happy you loved everything Claire..

No comments:

Post a Comment